Sector: Transformation & Change
Location: Central London
Our client, a data and digital transformation company is seeking a Braze Solutions Architect to help clients on a complete, seamless implementation of Braze. This will include helping them bridge knowledge gaps, develop use cases, work with their data teams to understand their data structures, implement the platform, conduct quality assurance/testing and provide staff training. The role requires a high level of technical competence, but also excellent interpersonal skills.
Main Role Responsibilities:
* Design and manage a complete implementation and configuration for Braze, from
implementing the SDK, leveraging APIs, through to creating app groups, segments,
campaigns, canvas' content cards, and currents - the full lifecycle.
* Work with the client during discovery phase to develop the use cases and implementation
* Document the technical requirements to be used in solution design and for implementation
* Serve as a technical liaison and consultant for the client's web and app developers and
* Develop necessary code within the platform
* Architect and implement tags, SDKs, API connections, and other connectors to enable data
ingestion and/or campaign activation across all the client's digital channels
* Conduct training, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners
* Assist with the pre-sales process & Meet with potential clients, understand their requirements and translate into a proposal or Statement of Work.
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience working with Braze
* Be a certified admin
* Previously worked with clients to understand their data, segmentation and customer
experience in marketing automation projects
* Understand and have experience in using Liquid to set dynamic attributes and events
* Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and system integration (e.g. web programming,
API integrations, ETL configuration, cookie-based applications, mobile SDKs, …)
* Understanding of digital advertising and digital marketing KPIs and metrics
* Experience in engaging, collaborating, advocating and negotiating solution architecture and
design with platform architects.
* Ability to manage project life cycles of digital solutions (scoping, milestone planning, KPI,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers,
web developers, engineers, analysts and ad agencies.
* Ability to work across multiple projects.
* Fluent in English - written and verbal fluency
Additional Useful Experience:
* Knowledge of other marketing automation products such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Broader web and database development experience.
* Experience with marketing automation platforms or customer data platforms from other
* Ability to work with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager.
* AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience.
* Knowledge of MarTech industry challenges such as 3P cookie, privacy laws etc.